Children are encouraged to wear the school uniform as it helps to create a sense of belonging and pride in our school.
Our school colours are red and grey/black and include the following items:-
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan (with the school logo available from the school office).
- White polo shirt
- Grey/black trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Girls may wear a red/ white gingham dress in summer
- Footwear - suitable shoes – no trainers.
- Jewellery should not be worn at school (studs only to be worn in pierced ears)
To participate fully in PE your child will need:-
- Red, round neck T-Shirt
- Black shorts (tracksuit trousers if outside)
- Black pumps (trainers if outside)
The children in Key Stage 2 (Years 3&4) go swimming and will need:-
- Swimming trunks (boys)
- Swimsuit (girls)
- Swimming hat
- Goggles optional (a permission slip, found on the website or from the office, must be completed)
Items need to be ordered online directly from Badged Uniform Warehouse.