Children are encouraged to wear the school uniform as it helps to create a sense of belonging and pride in our school.
Our school colours are red and grey/black and include the following items:-
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan (with the school logo available from the school office).
- White polo shirt
- Grey/black trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Girls may wear a red/ white gingham dress in summer
- Footwear - suitable shoes – no trainers.
- Jewellery should not be worn at school (studs only to be worn in pierced ears)
To participate fully in PE your child will need:-
- Red, round neck T-Shirt
- Black shorts (tracksuit trousers if outside)
- Black pumps (trainers if outside)
The children in Key Stage 2 (Years 3&4) go swimming and will need:-
- Swimming trunks (boys)
- Swimsuit (girls)
- Swimming hat
- Goggles optional (a permission slip, found on the website or from the office, must be completed)
You can order and pay online at School Money. Items can be collected at the school office.