St Saviour's 'Bake Off'
16 November 2018, 2.00pm – 3.00pm
How it will work:
• Bake twelve small cakes at home
• Donate £3 to buy a space in the hall to decorate your cakes
• Bring your own materials into school to decorate the cakes
• Decorate them in a timed 30 minute session, in the hall, with help from your child/ren (must be St Saviour’s pupil/s at the present time)
• Judged by Kyle Robinson (Councillor)
• First, second and third prizes
If you are unable to make it please don't worry, children will decorate cakes with an adult in school instead.
Please return slip along with £3 to participate by Friday 9th November , 2018. Click here for the letter & entry form.